Saturday, September 1, 2007

Top 50 Classics 1-10



I let you find out by yourself the final 10 of my top 50 hiphop joints. Yeah, I'm a bit lazy this morning also I'm pissed off because I've left my pc running this night to upload the game vs Argentina and another game too and when I woke up I had this connection error message on my upload page... quite frustrating I gotta say. But I don't give up ;) you'll just have to wait a little bit more.
Anyways, back to hiphop. In this pack there are classic joints by Raekwon, Group Home, Common or Nas. Nas is like didn't make the cut simply because I forgot about it, lol, otherwise it would probably have been in this part. Another artist I completely missed out is Mef. If I had to do this Top50 over again I'll certainly put Bring The Pain, Release Yo'delf and All I Need with Mary J. I'll take more time on my next Top. By the way, I don't know yet if I'll make an underground or mainstream recent joints ranking...
For now, grab the last hiphop classics part below.

TOP 50 - 1 to 10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your top 50 clssics is good BUT I'm surprised it doesn't include any song from IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE. The MC has the most powerful lyrics ever.

Toums said...

well youknow this top 50 was about "classics" and I mentioned that I was only chossing songs from the years 95-98 or so, and I didn't know immortal techique at that time :p