Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yao & Nash Charity Game



Back from Paris with a new computer. The old one was getting too slow and video editing was a pain in the a**. I should have less problems now with Core2Quad, 2GB RAM, SATA stuff & Vista :)

So before I left yesterday, I've launched a few big uploads on several sites and as usual most of them failed. Except the one on Filefront, you guessed it: it's the Yao & Nash Charity Game (see last tuesday post for details).
The video is 700MB, MP4, 1 hour long, in english. I haven't watched it yet but even if it's a bit short for a game it looks like it's full. Oh yes, I compressed the file so hopefully it won't be detected by Filefront. You'll need either Winzip or Winrar (better) to unrar this game.
Other files I was uploading were On hollowed grounds & the eurobasket finals, I should try again today or on Sunday.

YAO & NASH CHARITY

2 comments:

iversonjack said...

nice computer specs :D

iversonjack said...

link doesnt work... takes you back to filefront first page...?