Saturday, September 15, 2007

NBA Rookies



This episode 4 has been the hardest file to upload so far. It must be cursed or something. I got unlucky so many times with the upload as it failed everytime around 90% of the process or the upload was completed but I had to "wait for the redirect", which never came. The file was originally 700MB but I managed to recompress it so now it's just 400MB and I finally could upload it right on Filefront. Last time I uploaded a Rookies episode there it only lasted for 1 day and got deleted, so grab this one in priority as it might be removed anytime soon.
I'm also reuploading the first 3 episodes for those who haven't seen them since it's a great show and you wanna watch it from the start.

EPISODE 4

EPISODE 3

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toums! thnx heaps for this....sux bout how it didnt work the first few times u were uploadin it...how many more shows in this series are ther??

hav an awesome day brother!

Toums said...

2 eps left, uploading the 5th now

Anonymous said...

can you re-up ep3 and 4 on megaupload?