Friday, September 7, 2007

Filefront Links Down !

BAD NEWS: Guys at filefront must not have appreciated the fact I uploaded all these big files (without copyright agreement I confess) and my account has been shut down :( This means I'll have to find another site to upload my files. I got problem with Gigasize, it works one time out of 2 so I won't take the risk to upload big files. Megaupload is limited to 500MB and Sendspace only to 300. If you know other sites where you can upload 700 MB or more files please let me know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

why you dont cut the videos into 300 or 500 mb with windows moviem maker or something like that.. that must work i think but then you have 3 or 4 video parts of this game but this doesnt really care i think..

Toums said...

last time I tried the sound was out of sync, but maybe it came from encoding of the video (mp4), I'll try again with big avi files. Thx for the suggestion ;)

Anonymous said...

well,you can get the program for separating big files

Anonymous said...

you can use rapidshare

Toums said...

rapidshare is 100MB max. I can use winrar to split files as you said indeed

Anonymous said...

I get many problems downloading in megashare & rapidshare :( Perhaps you could try Turboupload.com its not that fancy but its simple & easy for us downloaders, hopefully also for uploaders.

Anonymous said...

Why not try mediafire, though it's only 100mb, but it;s kinda fast whenever u download or upload. U can splite files to some winrar.

Anonymous said...

torrents?