Monday, September 17, 2007

Harlem Hoops

Fat Joe pleads his case on the sidelines while his team, Terror Squad, plays on.

Digging in my CD collection I found this cool documentary on the Terror Squad team going for the 'chip at the Rucker tournament. It was in 2002 or 2003, I'm not sure.
That's a pretty rare video to find now. I've converted it to mp4 so the file went from 700MB to 260MB with a small quality loss, really easy to upload. I might try to do that again to save time unless you don't like mp4 files.

"MTV is taking it to the streets with the biggest street basketball tournament in the world. It all goes down at "The Rucker," the one-stop shop for street rock like you've never experienced. Here at "The Rucker," you'll find the hype, the ballers, the music and the moguls smack in the heart of Harlem.
Fat Joe's Terror Squad is the team to beat this season. The big man threw his weight around and recruited Stephon Marbury a.k.a. Starbury to round out a solid collection of Harlem's finest.
It'll be a battle zone on the court because Joe's opponents followed his lead and enlisted their own pro ballers to give their squads an extra edge, like Kobe Bryant, Baron Davis, and Eric Barkely, if we're dropping names..."

HARLEM HOOPS

I also got the 2 EBC DVDs, I'll post vids soon ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the two EBC DVD man real streetball still alive

Anonymous said...

I forgot please don't convert them to MP4 cause the format sucks