Thursday, April 9, 2009

2009 Final Four - Championship Game, HDTV

UNC


Here's the other version of the game I talked about the yesterday. This is albert's version in MKV, 576p.
Since I can't split it into mkv files or create rar archives (somehow it gets corrupted sometimes with mkv files) I've used HJSplit again, in case you don't have it yet, grab it here now.

I suggest you guys know which are the 2 teams in finals by now so I've included pics.
For top plays of the tournament click here.

DOWNLOAD:
Part 1 - 2 - 3


2.8GB, MKV, albert


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vidéo de super qualité dommage que la fin soit si brutale. @ Toums peux tu récupérer le clip de fin en HD (Shinnig moments).

Merci d'avance.

Anonymous said...

Did anyone managed to join files ??1st part is OK 2nd and 3rd not..