Sunday, January 20, 2008

01/15 Cleveland Cavs - Memphis Grizzlies



Here's the long awaited game between the Cavs and the Grizzlies where Lebron scored a season high 51 points.
Links are on Divshare except 2nd quarter and overtime which are in direct download for a total of 1.6GB of high quality mp4 videos. If you want to join all the files to a single one you can use this freeware which is the same I use to split mp4 file quickly.

1ST QUARTER A B
2ND QUARTER (400MB)
3RD QUARTER A B
4TH QUARTER A B
OVERTIME (230MB)

I'm not sure about this yet but there seems to be a limit on divshare now on both download bandwidth and space. On my account it says the 50GB Download limit has reached 100% for a while now which should mean you can't download the files anymore unless I upgrade to premium, but download seems to work now so I'm a bit confused...
Let me know if you're experiencing difficulties getting these videos on divshare. If need be I could upgrade provided I get some donations here ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo!!!!
i was wanting to see this game !!!
thnx very much

Anonymous said...

Sry but i can`t download it

Anonymous said...

The 2nd quarter and overtime links no longer work for this game. Any chance of getting them re-uploaded? Thanks