Tuesday, January 15, 2008

01/14 Lakers-Sonics

First I have to tell you that this is the last game I will upload this week.

Now, this game is the untouched release of Jason Feng (like most game in asf or avi format here) and there are all the commercial breaks during timeouts, also there seems to be a problem with audio. It's out of sync and you hear the action like 1 sec before you can see it, so it's not really pleasant to watch. What is pleasant to watch is Kobe's season high 48 point performance :)

Finally, I don't know why but part 3 of the game is only 5 minute long and I had problem watching it, but maybe that's just my computer.

Since this is my last game this week I decided to put it in direct download (700MB). Enjoy.

Part 1 2 3 4
(right-click and save target as)

No comments: