Friday, November 30, 2007

LIVE GAMES!



I've re-upped an old page from my site with an integrated player to watch live games. I think that at the time it didn't work for everybody and I wasn't sure why, now I think the one reason for that is that you might need to install the Sopcast Webplayer (install .bat file) or if you see a yellow bar with Internet Explorer on top of the page telling you to install Sopcore Active X do it so you can see the 2 players. Also, Firefox doesn't seem to work (at least for me) so use IE to display the page.
If you see "Channel Offline" well that means this channel isn't showing any game at the moment. For future games I'll try to change the channel if this one isn't showing anything.


Knicks-Boston is live now and is followed by Nuggets-Lakers.
Watch both game live by clicking below.

LIVE GAMES

2 comments:

iverson81 said...

can you get me documentary
on hallowed ground?

Toums said...

just search for it here. It's not 100% full though