Sunday, November 18, 2007

Battlegrounds 2003 (Parker, Diaw, Turiaf, Slam Nation)

Some old stuff as you can see. It's the 2003 Nike Battlegrounds in Paris hosted by Tony Parker. I was there with my big old camcorder, lol, and did a video recap of all I taped that I put on Bangbang.tk.
You can download it again now and watch also 2 videos I didn't upload at the time for lack of space.

Battleground Bangbang.tk recap

The videos aren't edited so there are many garbage plays or missed dunks. Some of you might find them pointless other might like them, who knows :p

The first video is a Slam Nation show with Kadour Ziani, Serge Moularé, Steve Lobel, Salomon Sami and others.
I've uploaded to Stage6 but you can also download it if you like (by clicking next to the Play button on the vid if you watch it from HERE).



The second video is a friendly "pick-up" game with Tony Parker, Boris Diaw (and his brother) and Ronnie Turiaf (with the afro). And yes, the rim on the right is a bit lower than usual.

PARKER PICK UP GAME
(134MB, mp4, direct d/l)

Finally, here is the Canal+ TV recap of the event made by Xavier Vaution, in french of course!

No comments: