Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cavs vs Celtics, October 26th

Great game in HQ from a couple of days ago, nice teamwork from the Celtics. KG got a triple double, I didn't know he was an assist guy.

The Gigasize link didn't quite work so I've re-uploaded the game on... Filefront. I know the chances are high that the file gets deleted within few hours but that's the only place I could put it. So good luck getting it. And yes, if you get redirected to filefront homepage, don't bother asking: this means the link is dead.

CLEVELAND VS BOSTON
(932mb, 103mins, mp4)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

seems like the game has been removed from the site.It is not downloading!Can u please upload it again?

Toums said...

indeed it doesn't seem to work anymore, I'll see if I can upload it somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

how do you get the file off file front