Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chicago Bulls vs Paris Racing


Ten years ago, in October 1997, MJ and the Bulls faced the french team PSG Racing at the Bercy Stadium as part of the McDonald's Championship game in Paris.
The french team featured french stars like Stéphane Risacher or Richard Dacoury and was coached by Božidar Maljković. The Bulls were missing Pippen and Rodman but Jordan was there, that's what matters right? ;)

FIRST HALF
(200MB, first 2 minutes are missing)

SECOND HALF

(220MB)

The audio is in english.
Another rare & exclusive upload :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there any chances for direct downloading it from the website or from Gigasize or Rapidshare (splitted)?
PS: You're doing a good job!

breatnyS said...

Good defense by the Chicago Bulls drama boys, if only we could patch up the difference, this will be a Chicago good season. They are running, switching in defense, rebounding see those efforts. We don't have yet the Bulls team down.

I which I could see some Bulls games live. I was looking for tickets all the good seats on ticketmaster were taken I had to check broker. And man you don’t want to do that especially for the Chicago Bulls. Thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
Bulls Tickets
http://www.ticketwood.com/nba/Chicago-Bulls-Tickets.php.

I like slam dunks that take me to the hoop my favorite play is the ally-hoop,
I like the pic n roll,i like the given goal its basketball yo, yo lets go!
Go Bulls Go!!!