Monday, February 16, 2009

2009 All Star Weekend: All Star Game

Please don't mind the threat warning, it has been taken care of. I'm trying to get this removed by Google. If you have your antivirus running there's no risk for you anyway.



The 2009 NBA All Star Game from Phoenix is here!

DOWNLOAD

Size: 696MB
Format: AVI
Ripper: TOnK4
Screenshot:


The video starts at tip-off. Don't get scared if you hear chinese commentary at the begining of the the game. It switches to english at 1'38 (10'25 left in the 1st q.).

This is the 1st version I grabbed, it is not HDTV version as you can see.
I also got Jasonfeng version and waiting for Chr1s and HD-t versions to finish right now. For those who want better quality please wait for me to upload one of these 3.
Also, contrary to this version here, those 2 include player presentation.

I'll get HD version when it comes out too.

I'll also upload All Star practice after that.

I'll post game pictures along with the next version.


No comments: