Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nov. 22nd: Full Games (.flv)


As you can see, the filename for these direct link are always the same, only the date and number at the end changes (185, 186,...), so if you want other games you can try to mess with the links to find new ones, the only problem is you won't know which game you get until download is over...

These games are in direct download, flv format, 800kb/s, 800-900MB or so. Also, there might be the NBA PASS logo for 10-15 mins before the game starts.

Cavs-Hawks
Heat-Pacers
Nets-Clippers
Grizzlies-Jazz

I'll try to upload Phoenix-Portland today in avi format but if you don't wanna wait or can't d/l from MU here it is in flv:
Suns-Blazers

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Toums, thx again for links but just like yesterday there seems to be something wrong with all of them. when i hit the downolad, it starts with 5kB and after few minutes it dies completely... have you checked those links by yourself? do you have the same problem?

Toums said...

I'm trying to download 1 now (cavs-hawks), speed goes from 150 to 350 ko/s, 10% so far, no problem.
If it stops before the end I'll let you know.

Anyone else got problems with these?

Anonymous said...

i guess there's something wrong with my connection to Internet. I have such a problem with download for the first time tho.
I tried proxy server and it's ok, however the download speed is still very low with only 30kB/s (my max is 256kB/s)...

Anonymous said...

and again I get disconnected, even on proxy :( when I reconnect, the download is fine for a while and then crashes. if anyone has a similar issue and have found a solution, plz let me know

oh, and sorry for flooding :(

Anonymous said...

aight, downloaded, but only thing to be seen is League Pass logo and "League Pass Channel 8" (above)
"Los Angeles Clippers @ New Jersey Nets" (below)

Anonymous said...

thnx mate..

another excellent flv downloads.
gonna download the rest while waiting for my houston rockets vs orlando magic flv download. :)


Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Does Anybody know why theres only the league pass loga in the video?

Toums said...

I got the Hawks-Cavs game and there's the NBA logo in the first 15 minutes. I play it with ZPlayer and I can seek forward in the video.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?