Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2006 City Slam

http://www.deltajammersplay2win.com/images/city_slam_videohome.jpg

First of all: NO I don't have the 2008 City Slam! Otherwise I would have uploaded it already.

Now, here are the 18 episodes of City Slam Season 2 in Panama City/Chicago from 2006: 11 regionals, 2 specials, 4 semi-finals and the final. Enjoy.

Regional:

Miami
Washington DC
St Louis
Philly
Boston
Oakland
New York
Los Angeles
Houston
Chicago
Atlanta

Special

Wildcard
(watch this after the regional eps)
Highlights

Semi Finals:
(200MB each)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

im interested keep posting these please

Anonymous said...

hey whats up? they kinda cool . upload plz

Anonymous said...

dude!! Keep it coming man..I love your site!!

Anonymous said...

im interested please post the semi finals and the final. thanks

sihonorio said...

i loved city slam, upload plz

Josh said...

Hey there. These are some great videos. City Slam is a great event to have in the summer time.

I have a request. I noticed that you have some old links to City Slam 2005, the first season, and I was wondering if you could possibly re-up them, or just the ATL video. I'm curious as hell to see what "Flight" pulled off.

Also, if you happen to have some of the old NCAA dunk contests, like '96, '99, '2000, '01, it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload those, as well.

My email address is Anthrax714@hotmail.com, so go ahead and let me know if you can upload any of those vids. Also, I'd be more than happy to donate a reasonable sum for access to these videos.

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.