Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nike "Laced" Documentary



Nike Asia made a documentary few months ago celebrating 30 years of Nike Basketball history. For this film feature, familiar faces in the basketball and sneaker cultures such as Pee Wee Kirkland, Benny Gold, Dave Ortiz of DQM, and Bobbito Garcia were interviewed to talk about the different aspects of basketball and sneaker communities. The film goes in depth with streetball, sneaker art, fashion, and more.
I first found this a while ago on youtube divided in seven 5 min long episodes, it's only recently that I thought of packing them into a 35 min vid. Converted to mp4 the video is now 222MB.
I don't know if you can find this anywhere else so for the moment I'd like to call it a bballvideos exclusive, hehe. I hope you sneaker nuts will enjoy it :)

laced.mp4

No comments: